I am confused. Can your team walk me through the process?

Yes! Please call our office us at 978-283-2131 and we are happy to walk through the entire process with you.

How do I qualify for your services?

Check to see if you qualify on any of the following pages that relate to you: Homeowners, Renters and Landlords.  You can also call us directly to check if you qualify at 978-283-2131.

Do I have to buy anything or pay for these services?

No, you do not need to buy anything or pay for these services. All services are 100% free of charge.

How are you able to offer these services at no cost?

National Grid has contracted with us to provide the majority of these services. National Grid customers pay a small fee on their utility bills, and National Grid uses these fees to support this program. The state and federal government also contract with us to support this program.

What is weatherization?

Weatherization is the process of protecting a building from the outside elements. It helps lower utility bills and create a more comfortable home.

Typical weatherization services include adding insulation to attics, floors, walls, and pipes, as well as air sealing around drafty windows and other places in your home. These steps help to keep your home warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and reduce your overall energy costs.

What appliances will you assess?

The Action Inc. team will perform an energy use assessment on several of your appliances including your refrigerator, lighting fixtures, and air conditioners. If we determine they are not running efficiently, we may be able to replace all or some of those items.

Can you help with my heating system?

If your heating system is outdated or not working properly, you may qualify to have it repaired or replaced. Eligible homes may receive air-source heat pumps (commonly known as ductless mini-splits), boilers, or furnaces.

This program is typically for homeowners only. However, National Grid customers who are tenants and have approval from their landlords may also qualify.

Where can I find the Tenant/Landlord Agreement?

Click here to download the form. If you need a form mailed to you, please call us at 978-283-2131.

I received a new appliance through your program and it is broken or no longer working. What do I do?

Call us immediately at 978-283-2131, and we will help you.